Have a look at just some of the videos we received of our fantastic students completing the 'Target practice' activity today.
More great videos received will feature in another video tomorrow!
Use this Equipment list for ideas throughout the week.
Wednesday June 17th
1. 'Kick to score'
- Watch the teacher tutorial for ''Kick to score'
- Place A4 sheets or draw targets on either a goal post or a sturdy wall.
- Practice hitting the targets by kicking a ball from your hands
- Assign points to each target and see you can earn the most points
2. 'Through the gate'
- Place two jumpers, cones or markers on the ground to act as goal posts.
- Practise kicking a ball through the posts from different starting points.
- See how many times you and a partner can pass the ball over and back
'Active week 2020' schedule
||'Make the face'
'Kick to score'
'Through the gate'
Egg and spoon/spud and spoon race
|Traditional sports day